Thursday, April 16, 2009

HE CAN CURE WHAT AILS YOU... OR HIM... OR THAT SEAL...

Who says sinatra never helped anybody?!

I've dedicated this post to links to news and information that proves that Sinatra, even dead, is a greater help to humanity than the average Joe.

Here ya go, pallie~

#1 Sinatra music is shown to help stroke victims in a therapy known as the KENNY ROGERS EFFECT. Why they would have given Kenny top billing is beyond me; but Sinatra music soothes the ailing...

#2 Sinatra also soothes the savage. Here is an article about how the legend HELPS SOCCER STAR(or football star in the UK) deal with his savage temper. What a hero our boy is... For more details and personal quotes from Barton, click here.

#3 Sinatra's love for the ailing reaches beyond humanity, and extends toward our furry (and not-so-furry) friends. Our buddy's crooning can SOOTHE THE SEALS as well!

I'm sure the resources are endless, and the man's philanthropy should not go underrepresented. The future holds follow-ups that will include the man's mighty works with regard to helping others.

Don't forget to stay human folks, and treat your fellow man with goody-goodness. If it's good enough for Frank, it's good enough for you!

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Sinatra's voice was soo powerful. Now I know what to do if I have a stroke or sight problems or have a sick seal near by. That's incredible! Very interesting post and great links. He is a very inspirational man of many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, very simple and insightful. Who wouldn't love him? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so cool. I knew Sinatra was awesome, but I never realized he was even more fantastic than I imagined. Maybe he needs to be canonized. I could see petitioning St. Frank for something. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg keith, i can see you and i becoming good friends!
    brilliant, just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

 
Support CC - 2008